We are looking for a highly skilled relationship manager to take care of our european accounts.
She/he/they will have experience of working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, seeks the challenge of growing relationships, and is motivated by success and has the skills to succeed in the competitive live events landscape.
- Account Management in Continental Europe accounts.
- Operate & upsell (in coordination with the business development lead) xtixs platform & services to a defined list of managed accounts and demonstrate an ability to leverage existing relationships to deliver new business
- Build and manage senior relationships up to C-level across multiple functions and divisions, from lead to live; a trusted authority in the eyes of your customer
- Build strong relationships internally (finance, compliance, legal, marketing, product and integration) to enable efficient interaction between xtixs and the customer
- An individual contributor, the ability to effectively manage a pipeline and be an organised administrator working within a defined sales process
- To hit and exceed financial targets generated from client upsells and cross sells
Skills and Qualifications
- Based in Spain (remote work, even after pandemic)
- Availability to travel (no more than 20%)
- A hunter/farmer mentality, with a passion for operating client accounts with excellence and selling and achieving new business sales results
- min. 3+ years experience in relationship management roles into large enterprise companies, in either retail or e-commerce, having this experience into the live events industry / ticketing is a plus.
- The ability to analyse data and identify opportunities and trends in merchant performance to improve prospect targeting
- A proven track record of hitting and exceeding operative targets within a designated operating plan, demonstrating the ability to run & execute different accounts at the same time
- An entrepreneurial mind-set that is able to embrace and adapt to change, seeking new challenges and opportunities to win
- Ability to become in a short time expert in the different technologies and solutions provided by xtixs to clients
- Ability to understand the customers needs, translating complex needs into solution propositions that will make a difference to a merchants business
- Fluency in English and Spanish, Portuguese a plus
- Master’s degree
- Portuguese is a plus
- Desire to grow professionally into a fast growing startup environment within a clear drive to become a relevant player into the ecosystem in the short and long term
We’re offering a very competitive package depending on the candidate's market value and demonstrable experience.
xtixs provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, xtixs will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
xtixs (est. 2017) is a lean, full scale offering ticketing platform, owned and operated by international event experts.
- We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions.
- We are independents (from any event owner group) and for independent event owners
- We are native digital: creativity and innovation are our differentiators, aiming to add cutting edge solutions and growth for the industry
- We are (positive) attitude and commitment, serving and partnering end to end with best in class clients, industry partners and stakeholders
- We are global, having industry expertise and track record over all (inhabited) continents
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying