We are looking for a successful Business Development Manager to help us settle and expand our value proposition and offerings in Spain. Our ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in a similar environment and a comprehensive knowledge of the live entertainment industries in Spain. She/he will have the ability to promote and feed our client pipeline in the region, engage within the support functions in the organisation (marketing, operations, customer service) and interact with clients as their first point of contact on a regular basis.
If you have an understanding of how sales are driven into this industry and want to deliver solutions that make a difference, we would love to know you.
Objectives of this Role
- Activation & Growth – lead and oversee new logo partnerships, field strategy, budget, planning, prospecting, contract negotiation and implementation for the company’s ticket solution and B2B products.
- Program Development & Innovation - Identify, analyze & evaluate marketing campaign strategy & business plans to demonstrate the company’s sustainable competitive advantage and value proposition in the market, while maintaining subject-matter expertise on custom content, influencers, digital sales, forecasts, data processing & education on the entertainment & technology space
- Partner Strategy – a hands-on approach to building the business by effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams (marketing, product, account, customer service, finance & legal) to develop a partnership strategy and establish best practices for successful KPIs & OKRs for maximum growth acceleration and revenue enablement
- Marketplace – knowledge of digital media, social media, influencer-marketing and competitive set with a deep strategic understanding of marketing campaigns and media plan development across various industries in which the product is functional
- Partner Success – create strategic analysis by utilizing internal and external data processing systems for marketplace insights while providing pre- and post-sales support to senior-level executives to reach company revenue targets and maximizing partner revenues.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Contacting potential clients via email / phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally. Attending events and conferences
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Submit standard sales metrics, such as; weekly forecasts, pipeline, funnel, monthly progress and business reports on a regular and timely basis. Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Writing reports and making presentations to clients and senior management
- Forecasting sales targets and making sure they’re met
- Mentor to business developers and junior sales teams
- Working in partnership with other regional Managers to ensure best practices
Skills and Qualifications
- Based in Spain (working remote, even after pandemic if desired). Availability to travel within Spain
- Fluent spanish and english
- Bachelor’s degree
- New business and appointment setting experience is vital
- Experience in developing excellent relationship and networking skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Enthusiastic, high degree of integrity, self-motivated, positive attitude, proactive approach to work, and a confident approach to closing business
- Well organised with previous experience using CRM systems
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Previous experience in Events as advantage, primarily; music, sports, corporate or entertainment
- Preferred Qualifications
- Established portfolio of potential clients contacts
- Desire to grow professionally into a fast growing startup environment within a clear drive to become a relevant player into the ecosystem in the short and long term
- Portuguese is a plus
We’re offering a very competitive package depending on the candidate's market value and demonstrable experience.
xtixs provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, xtixs will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
xtixs (est. 2017) is a lean, full scale offering ticketing platform, owned and operated by international event experts.
- We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions.
- We are independents (from any event owner group) and for independent event owners
- We are native digital: creativity and innovation are our differentiators, aiming to add cutting edge solutions and growth for the industry
- We are (positive) attitude and commitment, serving and partnering end to end with best in class clients, industry partners and stakeholders
- We are global, having industry expertise and track record over all (inhabited) continents
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying