We are looking for an experienced NFT strategist to be our in-house NFT expert who lives and breathes all things NFT. You have deep knowledge of blockchain and NFT technologies and spend your free time in Crypto Twitter and Discord. You will create NFT concepts and programs that will drive engagement and become extensions of our partners.
Responsibilities of this Role
- Perform in depth analysis on industry trends to provide strategic insights and identify new opportunities
- Develop innovative NFT concepts for partners utilising NFT concepts that create user utility
- Document and compile partner feedback to drive continuous improvement
- Strong ability to create strategies that combine partner IP, NFT concepts, gamification, tactical implementation and design to create engaging user experiences
- Author regular reports on the state of the industry to keep stakeholders informed on the latest developments
Skills and Qualifications
- Based in European Union or the United Kingdom (remote work, even after pandemic)
- Ability to collaborate and perform in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage multiple cross-functional teams and stakeholder expectations.
- Proven ability to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships with both creative and technical partners, internally and externally
- Knowledge and fandom of music is desirable
- Deep Knowledge of NFT space
- Fluent english
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s degree
- Established portfolio of media and PR contacts
- Spanish is a plus
- Desire to grow professionally into a fast growing startup environment within a clear drive to become a relevant player into the ecosystem in the short and long term
We’re offering a very competitive package depending on the candidate's market value and demonstrable experience.
xtixs provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, xtixs will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
xtixs (est. 2017) is a lean, full scale offering ticketing platform, owned and operated by international event experts.
- We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions.
- We are independents (from any event owner group) and for independent event owners
- We are native digital: creativity and innovation are our differentiators, aiming to add cutting edge solutions and growth for the industry
- We are (positive) attitude and commitment, serving and partnering end to end with best in class clients, industry partners and stakeholders
- We are global, having industry expertise and track record over all (inhabited) continents
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying