We are looking for a results-driven and ethical People Specialist to engage, acquire, contract and retain talent for our rapidly growing organisation. We need a team of highly specialised, talented and positive attitude professionals who can keep pace with current growth and create new business opportunities. Our People Specialist must have extensive experience working with sales, marketing and internal structure professionals, particularly into the e-commerce environment.
- Identify new talent
- Review and analyze resumes
- Scour job search websites for potential recruits and contact those candidates personally
- Interview potential staff members using industry-standard techniques
- Introduce new hires to the company and walk them through the hiring and training process
- Serve as an employee advocate for new hires as well as established employees
- Complete all paperwork with candidates who meet the expectation of the job
- Be a leading part of the continuous improvement of our corporate culture
- Define and manage employee relationships, satisfaction and retention programs
Skills and Qualifications
- To be based in the Netherlands or Spain (remote working, even after the pandemic)
- Fluent English, Spanish and/or Dutch are a plus
- Bachelor's degree, Master is a plus
- 5+ years' recruiting experience, experience at other people management positions is a plus (retention, employee relationships, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in e-commerce recruiting
- Effective negotiating skills
- Extensive knowledge of applicant tracking software programs
- Familiarity with online job hunting websites
- Working knowledge of the live events industry is a plus
We’re offering a very competitive package depending on the candidate's market value and demonstrable experience. We’re also offering exceptional career opportunities into a fast growing startup globally.
xtixs provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, xtixs will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
xtixs (est. 2017) is a lean, full scale offering ticketing platform, owned and operated by international event experts.
- We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions.
- We are independents (from any event owner group) and for independent event owners
- We are native digital: creativity and innovation are our differentiators, aiming to add cutting edge solutions and growth for the industry
- We are (positive) attitude and commitment, serving and partnering end to end with best in class clients, industry partners and stakeholders
- We are global, having industry expertise and track record over all (inhabited) continents
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying